BK Pliers Wrench XS Optimum accessibility, even in confined spaces: particularly compact design, very slim head.
- One-handed fine adjustment by pushing for the simplest adjustment to different workpiece sizes.
- Enormous gripping capacity with a tool length of only 100 mm; parallel jaw opening grips continuously up to 21 mm width across flats.
- Robust sliding joint offers high stability and resilience.
- Smooth jaws for the gentle assembly of sensitive fittings and parts with delicate surface finishes: can be used directly on chrome due to the smooth full-surface contact.
- Versatile areas of application: precision engineering, plumbing, an essential part of any bicycle or motorcycle toolkit, EDC (Every Day Carry), model making.
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched.
- Fine adjustment with 10 adjustment positions.
- Adjustment positions: 10
- Capacities for nuts: 034
- Capacities for nuts: 21mm
There are no reviews yet.