- Electronic Super Knips® Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics.
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel.
- Precisely shaped tips cut wires close to a surface from 0.2 mm.
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life.
- Joint with stainless steel rivet.
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue.
- With opening spring and opening limiter.
- Also suitable for cutting fibre optic cable.
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx.
- 62 HRC.
- Special tool steel, oil hardened in multiple stages.
- Self-service card/blister.
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): 1.2mm
- Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter): 0.2–1.6mm
- Jaw length (B): 9mm
- Jaw thickness (joint) (D): 7.5mm
- Head width (A): 13.5mm
There are no reviews yet.