BK KNIPEX CutiX® Innovative and variably extendable stabilisation bar: versatile, precise, and faster cutting.
- Exert targeted pressure on the back of the blade without risk of injury, no unintentional bending or breaking of the blade.
- Robust, durable magnesium housing: as light as plastic, strong as die-cast aluminium.
- Fixed blade due to high-quality blade locking: Secure fit when cutting, pushing and scraping.
- Handy: 165 mm long, weight approx. 111 g.
- Original equipment with high quality snap-off blades with two spare blades in the handle drawer which can be changed without any tools.
- Suitable for standard 18 mm blade types: smooth, curved and with hooks.
- Fits comfortably in the hand due to its slim shape and numerous grip zones: firm and non-slip grip, comfortable hold.
- Flat, ergonomic slides seperately for blade and stabilisation bar, no accidental activation of the slides. Realible blade holder: Secure hold of the blade thanks to hardened steel pin.
- When the rear end of the handle is closed, the blade slider and blade cannot slip out.
- Tether attachment point for tool protection with KNIPEX Tethered Tools System.
There are no reviews yet.