- High Leverage Combination Pliers 35 % less effort required than with conventional combination pliers. with cutting edges (hardness approx. 63 HRC) for heavy duty.
- Easier work due to optimised leverage.
- Easier cutting, powerful gripping, bending and pulling.
- Long cutting edges for thicker cables.
- With gripping zones for flat and round material, suitable for versatile use.
- Precise, minimal light gap between the gripping jaws to ensure optimal function of the cutting edges.
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx.
- 63 HRC.
- Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter): 2.8mm
- Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter): 2.2mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 13.0mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 25.0mm²
- VDE tested: yes
There are no reviews yet.