Cable Shears For cutting copper and aluminium cables.
- Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors.
- Precision-ground, hardened blades.
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation.
- Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw.
- Low handforce required due to favourable lever ratio and special blade geometry.
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched.
- Self-service card/blister.
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 70mm²
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 20mm
- AWG: 2/0
- VDE tested: yes
There are no reviews yet.