- Pliers for Electrical Installation 6 functions in one pair of pliers.
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules.
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material.
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes.
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 – 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm².
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 – 2.5 mm².
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / 15 mm.
- Slim dimensions for easy access.
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers. in case of models with opening spring integrated in the joint, the activated locking lever keeps the cutting edges closed while other functions remain active.
- The intelligent latching mechanism enables you to “grip” without opening the pliers.
- The cutting edge remains closed and protected.
- Self-service card/blister.
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 15mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 50mm²
- Stripping capacity for cross-sections: 0.75—1.5mm²/ 2.5mm²
- Capacity in square millimetres: 0.5—2.5mm²
- AWG: 1/0
There are no reviews yet.