- Cable Cutter For cutting copper and aluminium single conductors as well as multiple stranded cables.
- Not suitable for steel wire, wire ropes and fine-stranded (highly flexible) conductors.
- Precision-ground, hardened blades.
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation.
- One-hand operation using ratchet principle.
- Little handforce required due to very high transmission ratio.
- Two-stage ratchet drive for easy cutting.
- Simple handling as a result of low weight and compact design – can be used even in confined areas.
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched.
- Fixed handle with support area for putting down the pliers when cutting.
- Suitable for aluminium sector cable up to 4 x 150 mm².
- Self-service card/blister.
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 380mm²
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 52mm
- MCM: 750
There are no reviews yet.