- Long Reach Needle Nose Pliers for gripping, adjustment and assembly work in hard to reach areas thanks to slim, very long design.
- Deep down situated parts can be easily reached using the slim, half-round tips.
- Careful yet reliable gripping, holding and guiding of small copper pipes, screws and cables as well as other round parts thanks to milled grooves with smooth surfaces.
- Serrated pipe grip to grip round parts.
- Particularly suitable for work in the automotive trade and in mechanical engineering.
- Slim yet robust tool.
- Self-service card/blister.
- Jaw thickness (joint) (T1): 9.0mm
- Tips width (W4): 2.5mm
- Tips thickness (T2): 2.5mm
- Jaw length (L3): 70.0mm
- Head width (W3): 20.0mm
- Gripping surface length (L4): 20mm
There are no reviews yet.