- High Leverage Concreters’ Nipper 25 % less effort required compared to conventional concreters’ nippers of the same size.
- Extra-slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods.
- To lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll.
- Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass.
- High-leverage joint, minimising strain, even when thick binding wires are used.
- The high damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the binding wire reduces the strain on tendons and muscles.
- Cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness approx.
- 61 HRC.
- Self-service card/blister.
- Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter): 2.0mm
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): 3.8mm
- Cutting edge length mm: 25.0mm
There are no reviews yet.